Apps4Rent has created this privacy statement to show our commitment to our customers concerning their online privacy and security. We want to stress that at no point in our relationship with you, will your information ever be sold or shared with any external company.
Information Collection and Use:
Our Site use forms in which you give us contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. For services, we also request a credit card number, or other financial information.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department.
- We have put in place access limits on your personal information. Only employees with a need to know will have access to your personal information. No employee of this company will have access to your payment information, and all such information is stored encrypted on our servers.
- We use Industry standard SSL encryption to protect our data transmissions, as well as many important transactions you may conduct with us.
- We are not responsible if users fail to safeguard their passwords, or uses a simple password (i.e. “password”). Nor are we responsible if a users computer is taken over by a Trojan horse program that captures information.
- We reserve the right to place cookies on your computer in order to store relevant data.
- At no point will the cookies contain any confidential information.
- You may choose to not allow cookies on your machine by disabling cookies.
At no point will we rent, sell or otherwise share your information to any external company. The only exceptions for this are:
- We have written permission to do so, or receive electronic permission via email.
- If we are required to by law, subpoenas, court order, or other legal process.
- If we are acquired or merge with another company, we reserve the right to transfer your information to that new company.
Spam and Viruses
While we employ some of the most advanced spam and virus filters, there will always be times when spam and viruses may get through our system. At times such as that, it is the user’s responsibility to take preventive measures to make sure privacy data is protected and your machine is safe.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Site, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information.
Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site. This cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We use the information received from Google Analytics only to improve services on this Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Changes in Our Practices