Microsoft Virtual Desktop Plans with Office 365 ProPlus
|Money-back guarantee||15 days||15 days||15 days||15 days|
|Setup||No fee||No fee||No fee||No fee|
|Disk space||10 GB||40 GB 1||65 GB 1||100 GB 1|
|RAM||Grid-powered||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Optional add-on user||$15/user/mo.2||$15/user/mo.2|
|Additional shareable space||1 GB||5 GB 3||5 GB 3|
|Optional Office 365 ProPlus 4||$13/user/mo.5||$13/user/mo.5||$13/user/mo.5|
|Office Suite||Open Office||Open Office 6||Open Office 6||Open Office 6|
|Optional MS Office Standard||$14/user/mo.|
|Optional MS Office
|Rights to install custom applications|
|Office 365 ProPlus Features|
|Fully installed MS Office|
|Office on tablets and phones|
|Online versions of Office|
|1 TB file storage|
|Work management tools|
|Group policy for apps|
|Virtual Desktop Features|
|Remote access desktop|
|Application installation rights|
|Access with PC, Mac, Linux|
|Works on tablets/smartphones|
|Free apps||Over 20 7||Over 20 7||Over 20 7||Over 20 7|
|Date/time defined access|
|Encrypted data transfer|
|SSAE-16 Type II certified data centers|
|File type blocking|
|User-level app access|
|Access local drives|
|Auto display users local time|
|Free migration assistance|
1. Out of the total listed disk space, 25 GB disk space is allocated for OS and free apps. The remaining space is available for data and applications.
2. Additional users can be added to the same dedicated Virtual Desktop. Each add-on user gets a private 1 GB space, access to installed applications, and full/restricted administrative rights, as configured by the account administrator.
3. Primary and add-on users can share an additional 5 GB of space on dedicated virtual desktops.
4. Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business, and 1 TB space/user on OneDrive for Business. Each user gets installation rights on 5 PCs/Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones.
5. Each user on a dedicated virtual desktop is billable if Office 365 ProPlus is activated on that virtual desktop.
6. Includes Writer (word processor), Calc (spreadsheet), Impress (presentations), Draw (illustrations), Base (database), and Math (math equations).
7. IE, Firefox, Windows Media Player, Skype, Acrobat Reader, Remote Desktop, MS Paint, WordPad, Calculator, Notepad, Notes, Windows search, and others.