Citrix VDI Plans
|Disk Space (3)||60 GB||60 GB||60 GB|
|Shared Space/User||5 GB||5 GB||5 GB|
|Addon User (4)||$40/mo||$58/mo||$65/mo|
|Setup||No fee||No fee||No fee|
|Remote Access Desktop|
|Application Installation Rights|
|Access with PC,Mac,Linux client|
|Access with Tablets & Smartphones|
|Office Suite(1)||Open Office||Office Standard 2013||Office Professional 2013|
|Free Apps(2)||Over 20||Over 20||Over 20|
|Limit User Access by Date/Time|
|Encrypted Data Transfer|
|Password Protected Idle Sessions|
|File Type Blocking|
|Set App Access at the User Level|
|Local drive access for Virtual Desktop|
|Pre-configured Desktop Gadgets|
|Auto Display Users Local Time|
|Free Migration Assistance|
(1) Office Suite
- Open Office (OpenOffice.org): Writer (word processor), Calc (spreadsheet), Impress (presentations), Draw (illustrations), Base (database) and Math (math equations).
- Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (Office.Microsoft.com/standard): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, OneNote, Publisher
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (Office.Microsoft.com/professional): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access
(2) Current Free Applications included with all Apps4Rent Virtual Desktop plans:
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 5
- Media Players: Windows Media Player, VLC Player
- Messengers: Skype, Live (MSN) Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Messenger
- Utilities: Acrobat Reader, PDF Creator, FileZilla (FTP), Remote Desktop Connection, Windows Live Mail, MS Paint, WordPad, Calculator, Notepad, Notes Gadget, 7-Zip (Zip and RAR), Windows Search for User Documents.
(3) Includes 25GB space allocated for OS and free apps.
(4) As an option, additional users can be added to the same VDI.
- The primary user on the VDI will have administrative rights to install applications. Addon users can have restricted or administrative rights and can use the installed applications.
All desktops are provisioned within the first few hours of signup. In some cases, it may take upto 1 business day.
Yes. You can install your own software and applications on the Citrix VDIs and use your software licenses.